Early in the morning meet and greet with your driver /guide at your hotel in Kampala at 7:30 am from where you will be transferred to Jinja. This is 80 km East of Kampala. You will then be given a briefing on your safety which will be followed by a practical training prior to the start of the raft. You will raft for close to 31kms.
The rafting is spiced up by a fantastic buffet lunch and complimentary drinks after the safari. Expect to be back in Kampala around sunset – with a feeling of having been away on vacation for a long time.
- Transport to and from Jinja
- Adrift River crew
- Safety rafts and Kayakers
- Professional photographer
- Life Jackets, helmets, custom made rafting equipment
- Lunch and BBQ snacks
- No Rafting experience or swimming experience is necessary
- Minimum age 16 years
- Hotel accommodation
- Soft or alcoholic drinks or mineral water (except water in the vehicles)
- Items of a personal nature
- Any meals not indicated above
- Any tour activities not mentioned in the itinerary above
NB: booking has to be made because the Rafting requires minimum of 5 people. Once we book, then they will group us with others.